Saturday, August 25, 2012

Warhammer 40,000: Dark Vengeance box set up for preorder now!

Warhammer 40,000: Dark Vengeance - Limited Edition



I'm really liking the Crimson Slaughter Chaos Marines and the Cultists. The Hellbrute, on the other hand... There are parts of it I like, but other parts, not so much. I think it looks a little too Obliterator-y in the back - rounded off, and not as angular as the front plates. 

The Dark Angels I could do without (never been a fan), but I might be able to do something with the Tactical squad.

This is listed as a Limited Release, as it comes with an exclusive Dark Angels model, Interrogator-Chaplain Seraphicus, though I'm sure they'll drop the character in the next sets that come out and keep everything else as-is.

$107 USD - go get your copy now!

No comments :

Post a Comment