- I've based and primed all of the Imperial Guard troop stands for a 3000 point list
- I've assembled and primed a company of Leman Russ tanks
- I've assembled and primed a unit of Chimeras for the HQ section of the force
- I've assembled and primed an artillery company of Armageddon-pattern Earthshakers
- The Hydra and Sentinel units just need some touchups, and they're done
I'll wind up doing more painting than I would with the Tomb Kings (Step one: Spray white; Step 2: Wash brown; Step 3: Rejoice!), but Chaos is a harder hitting force that doesn't have as many subtleties as the Tomb Kings. Also, being inexperienced, I think it will be a better first army for me - at least I hope it will be!
So, that being said, I've got the remaining unpainted models primed and ready to go - next post, I'll try to have some photos!